Monday, February 8, 2010

tangled web of lies...

A single lie destroys a whole reputation for integrity-Baltasar Gracian

Who decides what the truth is really? I am irate. I am upset. I am.....I don't even have words for it..... All I can do is keep breathing...... I am caught in a web of lies-not of my telling-but how does one get out of the web that someone else is weaving??! I started to untangle the lies just a smidge on Friday and today I am so tightly wrapped up in this web that I can't breath....How can the hold be so strong? I try to find the truth but end up falling further.....so how do I get out? In the mean time things are being said about me professionally that 1. I really don't appreciate and 2. are LIES! This is outside my control (an area that I must admit I don't like! Note to self~and you~I like to be in control~that is for another day)

That being said.......if you are the weaver of lies......how do you live with yourself? How do you not get stuck in your own web of lies? How do you keep it straight? What is the payoff for you? What happened that was so terrible in your life that the lies, the secrets, are better than the truth?

Oh no you didn't!
I am speechless. BUT not for long.
Game on.
You wanna play.
Let's play.
You have no idea what you just unleashed.

"The liar's punishment is not in the least that he is not believed, but that he cannot believe anyone else." George Bernard Shaw

No comments: