Thursday, February 3, 2011

Raise your glass

After all, what is your host's purpose in having a party? Surely not for you to enjoy yourself; if that were their sole purpose, they'd have simply sent champagne and women over to your place by taxi. ~P.J. O'Rourke

This quote is so true! I am so excited!

I know I've said it before but I love my friends.
Tomorrow is my night to host "RHM," which has now been in operation over 4 years! {I think}

Lots of people want to ride with you in the limo, but what you want is someone who will take the bus with you when the limo breaks down. ~Oprah Winfrey

Get ready to ride the bus people! he he heeeee

Tonight I am a tinge peeved off that ABC's signal appears to be out and that means no new episodes of Grey's Anatomy or Private Practice, which is a curse {but a blessing because I need to pick up before our big night tomorrow!}

The set back with the tv cannot however fade my excitement and anticipation for tomorrow!

A good friend is cheaper than therapy. ~Author Unknown
The funny thing is I haphazardly assigned myself February and a year ago I swore I would throw a "Prom" for RHM and spouses, {which of course I was not prepared to pull of this year, but swear someday I will complete it with a balloon arch and a harrowing rendition of ...and I'm climbing the stairway to heaven...but not this year,} so one night as I was walking through Wal-Mart {again with the wal-mart reference I really need to get out more!}I was talking to my sister Linda on the phone and a spark was ignited and it is about to come to fruition tomorrow evening!

The Girls better come ready to throw caution to the wind! Just sayin'.....

It is one of the blessings of old friends that you can afford to be stupid with them. ~Ralph Waldo Emerson

{Am just warning you that it's possible that no pics will be acceptable for posting due to content...sorry!}


Nervous Yet?!  {he he heee}

By the way...I am pulling out all the stops, Mark even mopped the floor today so your socks won't stick to it!
Oh yeah expecting nothing less than the best baby..... ; )

2 comments:

Kim said...

Can't wait for tonight!!!!!!

The Preister's said...

a little scary...yes, yes it is!!