Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Don't take it personal

I woke up crabby today. No good reason why.

So this morning I can seem to find a reason why everything won't work today!
I hate ~crabby for no reason days~!

I am desperately trying to convince myself that I have NO reason to be crabby! Otherwise this will make for a long day!

So what do you do to change your attitude?
When you really have no legitimate reason to be crabby!

"Attitude is a little thing that makes a big difference."~ winston churchill

This I know and understand, but need to figure out how to change mine today! *insert forced happy smile!*

Addendum: Hip Hip Horray! Yes I had a "crabby" patty for breakfast, but there are no "crabby" patties on the menu for lunch! (yes absolutely that is a sponge bob reference and yes completely I hate that show, but love and use the "crabby" patty reference at our house. ie. Cohen did you have a crabby patty for lunch or what?! Cohen will even say "mom I think Kadence had a "crabby" patty today." I even told Cohen I had a crabby patty this morning!*yes I believe sb spells it different but hey my kids can't spell yet!) I do believe that just facing my attitude head on here, this morning, that I needed to change my attitude helped! YAY! Life is good!* Insert a real, completely not forced, smile*

3 comments:

Paige said...

Eat chocolate... That always makes me happy! And, oh-so-lovin' the song choice. :)

Jen said...

You know it was kind of funny when I walked into work this morning the lady that works up front was playing this song....just like "Okay here comes Jen..and cue her "song" for today!" ha wonder who called ahead to give the warning! =)

Kim said...

Do you want to come over and drink tonight?