Sunday, March 18, 2012

take a spin



It was one full, wild, fun, wacky and windy weekend.

None of the kids would pose with the clown...
so he said he would pose and I could photoshop them in!
Funny!


<>
 
<>
 

Tell me, what is it you plan to do with your one wild and precious life?" ~Mary Oliver


There is a lot of work left to do.
There is a list a mile long of "to do's"
but
I ...
I will
ride Elephants!


The boys were enthralled with all the circus tricks and acts.
What I loved most about it....
it fueled their dreams!






This last week and now the weekend both were just great reminders that we always have a choice.
Life is always going to be full of days where you have to choose to not let anything dull your sparkle.
It's not easy
It doesn't go without effort...
but the sparkle...
it is so worth it!


This weekend inspire a throw back to one of my most favorite quotes......



"Normal day, let me be aware of the treasure you are.



Let me learn from you,


love you,

 


 
bless you before you depart.


Let me not pass you by




in quest of some rare and perfect tomorrow.


Let me hold you while I may,

 for it may not always be so.”

                                                                                   *Mary Jean Iron




My Hope for each of you this week is
that you experience the level of joy that comes with
finding that perfect twirl-ly dress...

just remember ...
you can have the perfect dress
but
you still have to make the decision to spin!

No comments: